Tuesday, August 9, 2011

AAA Preliminary Program Finally Up!

I have waited to release the exciting news of my paper presentation acceptance until I could post when and where my paper presentation would happen at the American Anthropological Association's annual meeting, even though I received my acceptance about two weeks ago (!!!).

These are the details:

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
8:00-9:45pm, Convention Ctr, Montreal Convention Center 513B 
Session Title: Identity and Control in Corporate Employment 
Schedule:  
8-8:15 Managing Human Capital : The Deployment and Uses of the “Psychological Contract” In Contemporary Human Resources Management Kim Turcot DiFruscia (UNIVERSITY OF MONTREAL) 
8:15-8:30 Examining Financial Inclusion: Microfinance Versus Savings and Loan Cooperatives Monica A Lindh De Montoya (Stockholm University)

8:30-8:45 Crafting the "Enterprising" Self At the Bottom of the Pyramid: Avon Cosmetics In South Africa Catherine S Dolan (University of Oxford)

8:45-9:00 Why Direct-Sales Workers Keep Coming Back for More Theresa M Preston-Werner (Northwestern University) 
9:00-9:15 Social Interaction Between Vineyard Laborers & Management: Competition, Skill, and Prestige Rani McLean (University of California, Santa Barbara) 
9:15-9:30 Emotional Labor In Service Industry Workers: Using AutoEthnography to Narrate Workers' Subjectivities Kara White (Brown University) 
9:30-9:45 Discussion

You can find my full abstract on my former post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I encourage your own critiques, ideas, and suggestions. That's what makes blogs fun.